Look to The Chiropractic TRUhealthDR for ...
- a gentle, natural, non-surgical, and extremely effective way to bring about spinal wellness and spinal pain relief
- personalized chiropractic care
- a thorough in-office spinal examination, expert diagnosis, and comprehensive treatment for low back pain, stenosis, disc herniation, neck, arm, and leg pain, and other conditions
- a chiropractic physician staff professionally-trained in the uses of the spine, the conditions that may influence its health, and the treatment that provides the best chance of giving back the quality of life you once appreciated
- counseling on at-home care, including recommendations on nutrition, the use of support belts, and exercise
Our intent is to see you living as pain-free as possible and experiencing the quality of life you desire. To find out more about the chiropractic care Peyton, CO-area residents have come to depend on from us, contact The Chiropractic TRUhealthDR today.
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER
page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I